The Kippax Pathways program assists people, primarily from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds and those returning to work, to access education and/or work through group training and one-on-one support.
• personal, one-on-one support;
• mentoring and advice about your options;
• free workshops to help you to prepare to study disability support services, and to enter the workforce.
• identify study, training, apprenticeships, volunteering and work options;
• address potential barriers;
• reach your study and work goals.
Kippax Pathways was a 2019 Finalist for the ACT Chief Minister’s Inclusion Awards, for “Excellence in Inclusive Services and Disability Support.” This award recognises an organisation’s work in demonstrating excellent services that promote inclusion and respond to the needs and aspirations of people with disability.
“I congratulate you on your achievements and commend your valuable contribution to creating a more inclusive Canberra…I was impressed by the incredible leadership, innovation and excellence on display,” Minister for Disability, Suzanne Orr MLA.