Falls Prevention Online Friday July 30, 9.30am - 12.30pm
● Learn about everyday fall risks and how to prevent them
● Increase balance, strength and stability.
● Find out about the medical safety devices to assist you and how they work.
Nutrition Online Monday August 2, 1-4pm
● Understanding the relationship between nutrition and managing your health.
● Ensuring you are getting enough energy from your diet.
● Understanding how different ingredients and food groups can affect your health.
Foot Care Online Friday 13 August, 9.30am-12.30pm
● Increase balance, strength and prevent falls.
● Manage chronic conditions and foot health.
● Learn how to alleviate and manage foot pain.
These free workshops are being offered online only due to current Covid precautions.
If you wish to participate it is important that you register by the Thursday prior to the workshop by calling 6254 1733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If there are insufficient registrations they will be cancelled on the Friday prior to the scheduled workshop.